[C320-list] Installing an inverter

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Thu Mar 5 10:13:20 PST 2009

I have a new iPhone and really like it. I am using it now from a cabin
in Sun Valley. I'D.

Some of the applications are amazing. I also like that it runs on both
wifi and 3g.

I do not need to have a PDA gps. iPod they are all in the phone. The
altimeter app is great when driving across. Passes in the west

Cheers

Dick Walker
740 Olive Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118