[C320-list] Lands End Merchandise

mike at brycesystems.com mike at brycesystems.com
Fri Mar 6 09:08:44 PST 2009

Allan,
Interesting. I may wish to reuse this idea for another club.  How much was the setup charge?
Mike Lachance (yup still lurking here

From: "Karl Mielenhausen _/)" <c320 at suddenlink.net>

Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 11:58:33
To: C320IA Discussion List<C320-List at catalina320.com>
Subject: [C320-list] Lands End Merchandise

New for C320IA members!

The Catalina 320 International Association is pleased to announce the
opening of our Lands’ End E-Store.  The Association E-Store lets you click
quick for C320IA logo’d gear!

Our new, innovative E-Store lets you buy our logo’d gear as quickly as you
do all your other Internet shopping.  When you go to our E-Store, you can
buy high-quality clothing from Lands’ End Business Outfitters and select
the Association logo to apply to your clothing.  You can even see an image
of the embroidered logo.  So Browse our E-Store and see all the fine
Lands’ End goods that are available.  Our store is always open!

The Assocation has paid the logo set-up charge.  The current logo
application fee per item is just $5.95.  To access the store, simply go to
http://ces.landsend.com/Catali1 , start shopping and wear your Assocation
logo clothing with pride!

Note that there are two logos from which to choose.  One is intended for
lighter color clothing (“International Association” script is in dark
color) while the other is intended for darker color clothing
(“International Association” script is in white).  And there is no minimum
order charge!

Thanks to Allan Field for this idea and the follow-through to make it
happen!!

--
Karl Mielenhausen
C320IA Commodore

Join us August 7-9, 2009 at Marina Del Rey, CA for our annual Catalina
320IA Regatta and Annual Meeting.