[C320-list] Oven Striker

annika brancato annikabrancato at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:24:46 PST 2009

After purchasing our used Catalina 320, I decided I wanted to use the oven.  My husband proceeded to push the red oven striker, and nothing.  He tried more than once until I finally questioned him whether there was more to this procedure and he states no.  Well after a few more tries and frustrations, he finally gives in to my intuitions, and sure enough there are more steps to turning on the oven than striking the red button.

I don't know if you have read the instructions on how to turn on the oven, but ours worked beautifully once we followed the directions.  I believe they might be on the inside oven door (not really sure).

Good luck!