[C320-list] Hull Number

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon Mar 9 16:11:43 PDT 2009

I don't drink on board myself.  Maybe one going in the channel entrance, but
that's it.  Not much of a drinker to begin with, and usually over meals in
restaurants.

Actually, yesterday we consumed no alcohol on board.  One minor and my
sailing buddy Craig only does diet drinks because of the calories.  He has
lost nearly 100 pounds in four years.

It seemed not to be a racing number but a sail number which is why I
inquired.

Adam