[C320-list] Wing vs deep keel

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:04:49 PDT 2009

I feel the need to add a couple of things.

1. While the fin points better than the wing, it is really not a significant
difference for cruising.
2. At least on our mud and sand bottoms in Eastern NC, getting unstuck has
not been problem even for someone like me that can't keep paint on the wing
or the bottom of the rudder. I probably could not keep a fin version in my
slip and get out and back in consistantly.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC