[C320-list] Wing vs deep keel

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:11:43 PDT 2009

Andrew

You are probably right. The fact is there are so many factors that who knows what it is.

Is he a better downwind sailor is the keel the sails.

I do believe I am an above average sail trimmer (far better than I am a helmsman) and I have a good crew. So the down wind factors with his newer larger sails makes sense.

Rick
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile