[C320-list] Chesapeake Raft-up

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:56:48 PDT 2009

A past C320 Commodore and I have mused in the past about the possibility of
a C320 raft-up some weekend here on the Chesapeake. There are a ton of C320s
here abouts.  For we out of Middle River, this probably means somewhere
between the Sassafras R. and Chester or West R. Of course we are retired so
our range is greater than those who aren't. None the less, is anyone on this
list interested in a C320 Chesapeake Raft-up?

Perhaps, with sufficient interest, we could make one for N. of the Bay
Bridge and another for S.

We might even be able to coordinate it with Commodore Karl's summer trip to
Annapolis. What about it Karl?

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay