[C320-list] Racing opportunities

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 08:12:12 PDT 2009

Larry, there are endless possibilities, pick any three of these:

the opportunity in a night race to experience the sudden thrill of discovering new constellations, like Orion's freighter

the opportunity to step on things you thought you'd lost long ago

the opportunity of learning to wash your clothes by tieing them to the boat and tossing them overboard with you inside

the opportunity of being prepared should your wife hose you down and lock you out some cold night

the opportunity of learning how to eat on a seesaw

the opportunity to experience the joy of driving a convertible thru a carwash

the opportunity to show that big ship captain how to really play chicken.

But in spite of it all I wouldn't give up a thing, after all, what else is there to do on a cold, wet, miserable Wednesday night.