[C320-list] Inverter - follow-up questions

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Fri Mar 13 09:39:38 PDT 2009

When I'm on the hook for a few days in one spot I run the motor daily, in
reverse pulling against the anchor.Keeps the engine loaded. You'll need good
ground tackle to be comfortable, and of course be ready to respond if you
start to drag. Higher engine temperature means hot water faster too.

Works well for me

Kirk