[C320-list] Racing opportunities

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Fri Mar 13 17:33:46 PDT 2009

Allan, you have reminded me why we all love the 320 so much - it
embodies two oxymorons (at least relative to its peers) - it is a
spacious and swift sailboat. Catalina really got it right on this one.

 From a 320-moron,

David Nolte
Beach House #4
(this racing opportunities list is a hoot)

Nettle Net® BOAT POOL®
800-962-9020
www.nojellyfish.com
dcnolte at mac.com