[C320-list] A/C Return Air Grill Size

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 14:56:27 PDT 2009

If the boat is ever in the Texas area, you will be happy to have the 16,000 unit and then it will just barely do the job for the 4th of July weekend---may actually never cycle.  We need to shade the cabin top to keep the boat at a resonable temperature when we are at dock------SOMEHOW, when we are anchored the temperature does not seem to bother us, must be the 10 minute swims every 15 minutes--Duh?