[C320-list] Leaking portlight

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Tue Mar 31 07:29:35 PDT 2009

I'm dealing with the same problem and am fairly sure that it's not the
outside bedding, so it's either the o-ring or gasket.  I'm not sure that the
I replaced the o-rings with the correct size but it was very close.  I have
also cleaned the gaskets and lubricated them with Vaseline.  It hasn't
helped at all.  My concern with trying to match an old o-ring is that its
size  may have changed somewhat in 11 years.  I'm curious about where to
find the proper size.