[C320-list] Leaking portlight

Peggy Penridge ptpen at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 31 12:56:31 PDT 2009

Bob Davidson @ Lewmar, said to contact the folks below to order seals for
our 1997 Catalina 320.
The kit number is 19898600.

We bought ours in 2005 from:

Peter Linwick
Florida Rigging & Hydraulics
772-221-8692
561-863-7444 PH
800-718-1649 PH
561-863-7711 FAX

pete at rigginghydraulics.com

Peggy Penridge #441
Wetted Bliss

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Walter
Schaffer
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:33 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Leaking portlight

Does anyone know part # for portlight gaskets. My boat is a 98. I've called
Lewmar twice and we seem to get hung up on window size and gasket part
number. I can't find any part number or window size in all my brochures that
came with boat.
Or, does anyone have Lewmar parts ordering contact?
Thanks,
Bill Schaffer, #515
Bohemian II