[C320-list] Turnbuckle Lube

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:09:14 PDT 2009

I use McLube SailKote which is a "dry" lubricant, non-oily, PTFE (Teflon)
base, and is good for sail tracks and slides too. I loosen my shrouds when
winterizing. In the Spring, I make sure the normally covered threads are
lubricated with McLube. I have no problem with the turn buckles.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay