[C320-list] Turnbuckle Lube - Mc Lube

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Mar 31 19:26:23 PDT 2009

Orlando,
How many cans, err cases did it take?
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:03:47
To: C320-List<C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Turnbuckle Lube - Mc Lube

One more thing on McLube...

When I bought c l 3, which came with in-boom mainsail furling, I took the advice of Bob Bitchen (Lats & Atts magazine) and I had the entire mainsail sprayed with McLube....

It has kept any sort of dirt off of the sail, looks brand new and if you have in-mast or in-boom furling, because the sail is slicker than normal, it allows it to furl much tighter than if it was not lubed.

Talk to your sailmaker about it...works great with roller furling jibs/genoas as well...
Regards,
OD