[C320-list] Outhaul replacement

Bernie Garrett berniegarrett at telus.net
Tue Mar 31 22:27:06 PDT 2009

Thanks Rollie,

I have the diagram, but it is a bit basic, and from what I can see outlines
the Reefing line rig. I can't see how I could access the Outhaul, or is this
attached to that reefing lines somehow (can't see that on the diagram)? You
are right the outhaul end is attached to a wire and looks like a block
inside, but can't see where the line terminates or I could access it without
removing the boom end to replace the line.

Cheers

Bernie

Bernie Garrett,

Hull #88