[C320-list] Hood Yacht System (jib furling)

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Mon May 4 09:57:13 PDT 2009

I have a Hood Yachts System jib furling on my 1995 320? #112. I am having some problems with the drum
rotating both left and right, had to furl the jib by hand. Everything is in
place at the bottom so I think it something inside? ?Does anyone have the model # or brochure (Hood) or any other information on that unit. I know some of the older furler
when you take them apart the bearing go flying all over the place. ?

Thank you, John??
Holokai 2