[C320-list] Galvanic Isolator guidance...

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue May 19 14:02:36 PDT 2009

I had my diver change my zincs today after checking them a couple of weeks
ago-in two weeks they significantly deteriorated due to my new neighbor who
is plugged in to the same electrical connection at the dock and has known
electrical issues. My hull was just prior to Catalina putting galvanic
isolators in as standard equipment so I have to purchase/install one. Does
anyone have any recommendations on what to purchase and if anyone has
installed one I would appreciate any guidance you may have.thanks as
always..

Regards,

Jon Vez

Solstice #582