[C320-list] interior varnish

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Thu May 7 05:47:21 PDT 2009

Warren, Dean, et al,

I used the satin last summer. I thought that on my "old" 1993 boat the
finished looked more like satin than gloss. Maybe it had just aged. In
any event, I think the satin looks great. I have the lighter holly
with teak accent sole Catalina used on the early boats vs. the more
common teak with holly accents.

I don't think you could go wrong with either finish.

David Nolte
Beach House #4