[C320-list] Flex O Fold prop specs

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Mon May 11 09:56:49 PDT 2009

It could be related to the prop, but I cannot think of why the prop
would cause extra thick smoke from the exhaust.  When I had my fixed
three blade I do not recall the problem either.  Of course with my 3-
blade Autoprop I do not see this problem either.

Now, when a meal gets burned on the grill or on the stove I have seen
the extra smoke exhaust out - but that is a different story.  :-)

Andrew
C320 "Dawn Treader"