[C320-list] Deck Light Missing?

Ken Danko ken320 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 10:20:16 PDT 2009

I was out Saturday night watching fireworks and noticed as I returned to
the dock that my forward deck light was missing. The housing is still
there and the navigation light above it is still there but the there
seems to be an empty space where the deck light was. I would like to buy
a new one before going up the mast so if anyone knows what I should be
buying, it would be greatly appreciated if you could pass on some
information.

BTW, I was directly down wind from the fireworks at one point and got
the boat dirty with debris including some iron shavings which left some
rust spots on the deck.  Just thought I would pass that on. Next time I
will stay well away from the down wind area close to the fireworks.

Ken Danko
Grace, 802