[C320-list] Post 2004 320 inspection

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 04:48:22 PDT 2009

I used the waste through hull as the intake for my washdown pump. Works very well. Only caution is to make sure everything is double clamped. The washdown pumps put out a lot of pressure and I blew a fitting behing the anchor locker the firs time I turned it on. Nice being able to wash the bottom of Lake Ontario off the anchor before it's in the locker.

Jim Brown