[C320-list] Rudder post Deck plate

MICHAEL COLE mcol3781 at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 17 20:08:34 PDT 2009

Scott I also had a leak which ran down inside the rear cabin from the bottom of the cover which accesses the steering gear. After much trial and effort with hoses in the cockpit etc and after assuming it must be the e steerig plate I finally fixed it by running some clear silicone around the base of the wheel pedestal. I never could find exactly the spot where water was getting through and the pedestal bolts were tight .I can only assume my 1996 #421 must of had a small amount of movement in the fiberglass
                      Mike Cole   #421  Mio Dio