[C320-list] Raw water intake

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon May 18 08:04:35 PDT 2009

If that's the case REMOVE that connection immediately!  That is not standard and there should never be any connection between waste systems and fresh water systems since bacteria can and will make its way along that feed line into the fresh water system.

Normally the raw water intake is Teed into the shower drain through hull,  but a good alternative is to Tee into the head sink drain through hull.   That allows using fresh water flush by filling the sink first.

-jeffh