[C320-list] Leaking portlight

Williams, Andy (USATXE) Andy.Williams at usdoj.gov
Tue May 19 14:22:22 PDT 2009

Bill.

My forward Bomar hatch is leaking as well and I need to order that
gasket.  Would you mind telling me what  your part number was for that
particular gasket?  I have followed the recommendations of others on the
list by ordering the mounting tape, rather than using the liquid, to
re-bed the hatch.

Andy