[C320-list] Solar panels

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 22 14:52:15 PDT 2009

Warren,
   The location of the solar panel above the sea hood is excellent, in 15 years we have had no problem and when on the hook for a week--running the refrig. we had enoufg left in the two 4D batteries to get the perkins started 200 yards out of the slip for an easy return.
   If the current panel stops working ( it is not performing up to specs--but still putting out current after 15 years) I will replace it with whatever will fit in the space that the original solar charger occupied.      The HUBBLE telescope worked longer than expected!!!!
Ken,  #219  O'BUOY