[C320-list] Freash Water Leak

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Fri May 29 06:48:30 PDT 2009

Like the others, I would think that if the leak was in pressure side, the
pump would be cycling if you have a large leak.  If it is only occasional on
the pressure side and not too much, so as not to cause frequent cycling of
the pump, a possibility might be that to find it, the water not only needs
to be pressurized, but heated too if there was a small pin hole or crack in
the pressure side that only opens up due to expansion when the system is
hot.

Dennis Harris C320 #694