[C320-list] Fresh Water Leak

Dave Rabinowitz windchill320 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:01:43 PDT 2009

if you push in on the breaker button, it will return to the "out" position.
As mentioned, the water is heated two ways: by the engine (through
circulated cooling water to the water heater) or electrically, when plugged
in to 110v and the breaker is pushed in.   As a precaution, make sure you
aren't plugged in to shore power when working on the AC circuit stuff.

good luck!
dave
windchill