[C320-list] 150 Race rating

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sat May 30 18:10:40 PDT 2009

Jerry,

I think that depends on the rules established by your local PHRF
organization.

For example, here in NC-PHRF I have a base rating of 165 which factors in
the wing keel.
I get 6 sec/mile more for the 3-bladed fixed prop and
3 sec/mile more for the fact that the headsail is on a furler and
3 sec/mile more for the 135% jib, for a total of 171.

The last 2 adjustments are new for this year, based on local rule changes.

You might find more info through this link to the So CA PHRF Class
Rules....
http://www.phrfsocal.org/classrules.php

Cheers,
Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690

Join us August 7-9, 2009 at Marina Del Rey, CA for our annual Catalina
320IA Regatta and Annual Meeting.