[C320-list] Planning the 2010 Regatta

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 15 07:46:06 PST 2009

C320IA Members:

Your Governing Board would appreciate your suggestions as we plan for a
2010 Annual Meeting & Regatta.

Historically, we have tried to hold one meeting per year, alternating
locations (East coast/West coast).
Timing has most recently been early August.
We'd like to consider all ideas that might result in greater value and
attendance. For example,
Should we hold our events in conjunction with the Catalina Rendezvous or a
regional boat show?
Should we find a different time of year, perhaps extending your boating
season?
What value do you place on the class race (regatta), on having vendors, on
having a formal dinner, etc.
Would a tour of the Largo, FL factory we enough of a draw to get you to
attend?

Please share your thoughts, either with the entire list, to me directly
(C320 at suddenlink.net), or by phoning me at (252) 638-1433.

Thanks....

--
Karl Mielenhausen