[C320-list] Oil for Perkins

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 14:04:13 PST 2009

The manual says to use API class CD/SE oils; but, I believe these are
obsolete codes. I've been buying 15W40 in class CF and CJ at a local auto
store. Most later diesels are higher performance engines so I assume the
newer oils are OK. I'm attempting to verify this with Saber-Perkins.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay