[C320-list] C320 WANTED

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 05:32:29 PST 2009

I recently moved to NC and had my 320 trucked down from Sackets Harbor. I bought my boat new there and had a slip at Navy Point for 4 years. The staff at Navy Point are knowledgeable and fair and very easy to work with. Their service is excellent. As an aside, I left a factory cradle for the 320 behind that is stored at Navy Point since my boat won't be out of the water much (I hope)and the hauler and yard here in NC use only jack stands. The last I checked it was still there. You may want to contact Navy Point ask if it is still available. It really does help for winter storage.

Jim Brown