[C320-list] Planning the 2010 Regatta

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 14:05:32 PST 2009

What Barb said.  My wife teaches also; not done until late June,
starts up by late August/early September.
The kids don't have to start until after Labor Day, but teachers ramp
up earlier.
We don't race, vendors are good, the less formal the dinner, the better.
If the Regatta came to CT, we'd consider bringing our boat from NH.
Perhaps someone could show us how to sail it better.  :-)

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906