[C320-list] bottom paint

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 14:11:39 PST 2009

I would agree with the sandblasting part--if you are going to take all of
the paint off, I would suggest soda blasting and then *only* if you are
going to have the bottom barrier coated. The only reason for removing the
paint down to the gelcoat would be for a barrier coat, which can be rather
involved....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582