[C320-list] Table Configuration..

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Nov 23 18:15:26 PST 2009

Sorry, I missed the first pix and focused on the second.  I can see what the
guy probably did.  Seems to me one could order a second table, spin the
whole thing aft, and open the hinge.  But whoever is on the forward side
remains there through dinner, right?

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Herrington Harbour South