[C320-list] blown fuse? or something else?

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 06:42:02 PST 2009

There is a main braker in the aft port lazarette on the back of the transom.
Also ceck at the input to the shore cable.
Each 1500watt heater draw 12.5amps so that both of them would draw 25 amps,
enough to trip a breaker.

Suggest you only use one and run the engine until it heats up, take the
cover off to get additional heat
Irv Grunes