[C320-list] blown fuse? or something else? (PROBLEM SOLVED)

Kevin onedrop7 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 08:19:43 PST 2009

I figured out where the breaker is for the outlets. And I'm definitely feeling like a dope!

At least on my '95 (#211) there are--directly under the master breaker on the panel--several button-type breakers. One of them says "Outlets" (doh!) and it had popped out. I pressed it back in and all is fine.

Here it what it looks like on #211: http://kevjot.com/img/boat_panel.jpg

I suppose I was looking for a switch type of breaker, not a button, but that hardly excuses missing the word "Outlets"!

Thanks again, everyone. Slowly but surely I'm learning about this boat.

Kevin Rooney
S/V Cecilia Ann, #211
Deale, MD
http://kevjot.com/boat/