[C320-list] Exhaust elbow

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sat Nov 28 15:13:05 PST 2009

I agree with Jeff on this one! I plan on replacing my exhaust elbow AND the
muffler this winter as a precautionary exercise. I have about 600 hours on
my '99 and I've checked my exhaust elbow and cleaned it up every other
season--it's been fine, but like Jeff says, I'd rather do it now than when
I'm in the Gulf of Maine during my preciously short sailing season!

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582