[C320-list] Exhaust elbow

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sun Nov 29 05:58:43 PST 2009

Dave - I replaced the muffler the year before but only because it was
leaking.  I see no reason to do that as a preemptive strike but others may
want to weigh in differently on that.  Replacing the muffler was a very
nasty job as a lot of things had to be moved out of the way in order to get
the old one out (although the new one did go in much easier). - Allan