[C320-list] Exhaust elbow

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Nov 29 16:01:12 PST 2009

What am I missing?  Seems that a mixing elbow is nothing but a simple "Y"
designed to allow the raw cooling water to be mixed in with the exhaust.  On
my last boat, a Sabre, when the mixing elbow gave up we went to a local
metal fabricator where he made a new one for about 50 bucks.  That was about
10 years ago and as far as I know that part is still going.
Why can't we do that?
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal