[C320-list] Fuel Gauge Malfunction

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 02:48:13 PDT 2009

David - I am stunned by your comment that it "pops up to the correct level
of fuel in the tank."  My gauge reads full right up to the time I need 15
gallons.  I keep a log and re-fill the tank after about 30 hours (15 gallons
at 0.5 gallon burn per hour).  It's a boat (4-letter word), not a car
(3-letter word)... (grin!)

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C320
Herrington Harbour South