[C320-list] Owners Appreciation Party

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 07:27:50 PDT 2009

I have been to the Catalina Party at teh Annapolis Boat Show?and its a fun event.??It offers a great oppertunity to talk with people like Frank and Jerry.

A while back a number of Catalina owners were talking about meeting up at the show.? Can anyone tell me where or when.

Also I keep my boat on Back Creek in Annapolis and plan to be in town all weekend.? If anyone is intrested in going out for a sail while in town let me know.?

Tony

Hull # 30?