[C320-list] (no subject)

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 13:34:15 PDT 2009

Warren,

Although I have a different bilge setup, I did have a similar problem. I
actually started with food coloring in the head as my biggest concern was a
holding tank leak. It turned out that the two major sources of water for me
are the condensation tube leading from the fridge and the hot water pressure
valve under the galley. The water from the hot water tank was 'leaking'
almost a liter a week--and after sailing it would end up under the holding
tank and not drain back into the bilge. I had much less water than you under
the holding tank, but that is only because I have the deep bilge....hope
this helps..

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582