[C320-list] Mystry water under H-tank (was "no subject")

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 14:26:15 PDT 2009

Warren,

A couple of additional possibilities--the one that nobody wants to even
think about would be the hull\deck joint and other would be the 'thru hull'
where the holding tank vent is. I don't know how your boat's vent comes out
of the hull, but I have a vent on the starboard side. If you have same and
it is not sealed, water could be getting in this way. Just a couple of
additional thoughts...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582