[C320-list] Owners Appreciation Party

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Wed Oct 7 17:34:38 PDT 2009

I have a family wedding to attend so I need to leave the show early
Saturday & will miss the party (darn).

If anyone is at the show & wants to stop by & say Hi, we will be
marketing our boat pools in Tent O3 for the duration. Other than late
Saturday I should be at the show most of the time.

I stopped by the Catalina dock today - there is a 320. There are a
couple less boats than in years past, which is par for most of the
large manufacturers at the show. All in all, everything at the show
was coming together well and the weather forecast for the next several
days looks very good. Plus Navy is playing away this weekend, which
will help logistics considerably!

Enjoy the show,

David Nolte
Beach House #4