[C320-list] Feathering Props

Sam & Suz Weston ssweston at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:48:45 PDT 2009

I recently purchased a Max-prop. The construction and workmanship of the
unit is outstanding. The speed under sail appears to be better. The motoring
aspect seems about the same, however. it doesn't have as much prop wash to
port when in reverse. I would buy the unit again without hesitation.

Sam Weston
Mariah #858