[C320-list] Sell YourSelf or Broker

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:31:50 PDT 2009

I've used craigslist to sell a few other boats including my last catalina before my 320.

Pricing is everything. You price is right it will sell. Found my 320 on Yachtworld though. Although in NY I've seen a few on CL especially since the economy hit the deck.

Rick
724
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile