[C320-list] Later model dodgers - chafe

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sat Oct 24 07:14:16 PDT 2009

We also slide the traveller all the way to one side when not sailing as our sail cover will contact the dodger and over time chafes the dodger.

Did you mean the Bimini over the helm station, or the dodger over the companionway?   Our bimini used to be a problem when close hauled as the boom would scrape the bimini when sheeted tight.

We found a solution.
-Jeff