[C320-list] Ahoy owners with Perkins engines

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 13:31:38 PDT 2009

What search, where?

I found them rather arrogant on the phone, talking to me as though I was an
idiot and should hang on his every word. I refused to do business with them.
Still, they are very likely competent and have been around for a while; and,
they do have Perkins and Hurth/ZF parts and units. So, I might be willing to
swallow my injured pride and buy from them if the price is right.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay