[C320-list] Ahoy owners with Westerbeke

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 09:59:22 PDT 2009

Max, I have a 1995 #249 purchased new.  Engine has 1400 hours.  replaced the electric fuel pump at 1100 hours.  With any engine past maintenance is paramount, hopefully previous owner kept a good maintenance log.  This engine has an electrical reset button on the back of the fuel pump bracket.  Should you turn the ignition key and nothing happens check the reset.  This happened only two times to me in 13 years, once when I tried to put the wrong key in the ignition.